Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

GOT IT GOIN' ON


It's the weekend and I just got back from Indianapolis and a night in Chicago. Can't be slackin' though because there are some special things going on.




The Verve Home Furnishings Warehouse sale is Saturday (the18th) from 10-5.
The warehouse isn't open regularly, so you may go by appointment or watch for a sale to be announced. Follow them on facebook or email to be alerted of sales at vervehomefurnishings@gmail.com. The warehouse is at 4903 West Leigh St. Richmond, VA 23230.

If you are addicted to retro, vintage, and midcentury this place is packed with fabulous finds!


Verve Facebook

Verve Facebook
Verve Facebook

Whew! I am fired up for that one! Hopefully I will find some goodies to round out the master bedroom redo.

Master Bedroom Lamps

I am on the search for lampshades to fit my 38" tall side table lamps. Brand new retro-style lampshades can be pricey! They are also rare if you are looking for the authentic thing....that's ok! I like the challenge!



Headboard needed

I would love a bookcase headboard with funky hardware on sliding doors.

Midcentury chair needs a friend

Gonna need a little table to go with this chair eventually. Maybe a Hollywood Regency style demi lune that hangs on the wall? Dunno, but I will be on the lookout!




There a couple of flea markets, estate sales, and yard sales on Richmond Craigslist that peeked my interest as well. I'll let ya know how it all goes!






Speaking of sales...I'm havin' a little sale of my own. I am running 20% off of both my booths at Through The Garden Gate Antiques on Route 301 in Mechanicsville, VA. There's plenty of neat stuff to look at!

Metal bed and retro game table



Mid century side table
Automatic Toy Company


"Love" it? A repurposed vanity mirror.


Sewing basket table and doll bench


Marble top mid century lamp table

Regency style side table and chair




Art Deco vanity, mirror, and stool


Mersman drum table
Mirrors, paintings, and prints



Wish me luck! It's gonna be fun no matter what!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment