Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPERBOWL-SUPER INDY

Indianapolis is such a great city! I love it and grew up just 30 minutes north of downtown. Wish I could be there tonight for all the Superbowl action.



Soldiers and Sailors Monument


Jason Lavengood Photography

Jason Lavengood Photography
Marriott Hotel



Like I said, I love Indy! The zoo is awesome! You can pet the sharks.....and watch the walruses swim.





And love some lemurs!





White River Botanical Gardens is right next to the zoo. Buy the pass that gets you into both for the day!


 


My husband amidst the butterflies inside the botanical garden.





Engaged at the Eagle's Nest, a revolving rooftop restaurant. You can see the whole city.


Hyatt
Hyatt

You can walk to downtown from the zoo and White River Gardens through the park to get to the canal and downtown.




Jen and Kaite paddle-boating on the canal downtown.



Most of the museums are located right on the canal next to White River Park. The Indiana State Museum has an IMAX theater. There is also the NCAA Museum and the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art. 





Of course I could go on... there is the Children's Museum, the Art Museum, great shopping and absolutely fabulous restaurants... as well as racing, minor league baseball, pro basketball, and pro football!

I miss u Indy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment