Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012


BOUGHT IT . DID IT. DONE.

Sometimes I think I will never get a project completed! Even when it is done, I still question its finished form. But, I can only listen to my husband say, "It's done! C'mon!" so many times before it starts to get ugly! Lol!

So,for the sake of my marriage,  I have added the following to my DONE list, and added these items to my booths at Through the Garden Gate Antiques on Route 301 in Mechanicsville, VA. 

If you haven't been there, everyone just adores the place! Check it out at www.throughthegardengateantiques.com.



With a little help from a little friend, namely Rub n' Buff, this new found treasure got a little shine. Got gilde?





BEFORE


GOLD LEAF

Rub n' Buff gave the mirror a little lift from being so dull. This little tube of magic is so worth it! I have done four projects from one tube and the tube still looks brand new. A little goes a long way!







Couldn't wait for my favorite holiday, the 4th of July. Besides this is what the chair told me it wanted to be! In  the booth it goes....







This cute find was hard to give up. Just added black and cream paint. Again, Rub n' Buff made the drawer pulls pop! Also, used Valspar Antiquing Glaze to age the cream colored paint.
lowes.com


Projects completed! Time to go find inspiration. Pinterest and Bloglovin', here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment