Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MARTHA STEWART HALLOWEEN KNOCK OFF




Hanging Halloween Cocoon Man
MARTHA STEWART GRANDIN ROAD CATALOG


The Grandin Road Halloween Catalog is always my ultimate inspiration for Halloween DIY crafts. I think Martha Stewart designs so much cool stuff! If I could indulge and buy it all, I would!

But alas, I cannot. Therefore, I try to do most of it myself.





DIY SPIDER WEB WRAPPED BODY


Begin with desired length of white plastic pipe.

Drill holes at one end if you want yours to hang upside down.

Bundle white plastic bags around pipe in the shape of a body and tape.

Wrap body in gauze and then cobwebs.

Add spiders.

Too easy!







Besides Martha Stewart and Grandin Road, Pinterest is definitely an awesome place to get plenty of spooky and crafty ideas.
 

 
 

Door Decorating
FRANKENSTEIN DOORWAY AT MEL DESIGNS
 
Because I have a green door, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to copycat this funky Frankenstein via Mel Designs.
 
PINTEREST INSPIRED VIA MEL DESIGNS
 
And. of course, there is the thrill of the hunt by dumpster diving or scouring thrift stores and the dollars stores.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TARGET DOLLAR BIN



So there are many options and inspirations out there for finding anything Halloween from cute to downright creepy!
 
Happy Halloween!
 
And happy hunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment